Terms and Conditions of UseLast Updated: May 7th, 2018
Your Use of the Service
So long as you comply with these Terms, we grant you the permission to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on DentalCare6.com web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- use this site or its contents for any illegal or unauthorized activity;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- use any device, software, or other technology to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
You may not crawl, spider, scrape, or otherwise deploy automated agents or other technology to collect, harvest, mine, or otherwise interact with this site, unless you a) uniquely identify your technology by means of the user-agent field in every request header, b) provide a clear point of contact for the operation of those systems and c) follow standard robots.txt and other standard crawler-management policies. You agree that we can, at our sole discretion, prohibit such automated activities.
Links and Content
As part of the Service, we or third parties may provide links to other Internet web sites. We may not review all of these links and their targeted sites or resources, nor are we responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked web site is at your own risk.
We may also provide the opportunity for third parties to submit, post, transmit or otherwise make available information, data, text, photographs, sound, graphics, video, messages, reviews or other materials ("Content") though this site. Because we either do not review and/or have no control over such sites, resources, and Content, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for any Content, nor for the availability of such sites, and resources, and that we do not endorse and are not responsible nor liable for any such sites or resources, nor for any Content contained therein, and you understand that all Content is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. You further acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly nor indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, site or resource.
Modifications to the Service
The Service may be modified from time to time, often without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Service constitutes your acceptance of such modifications. If you are not satisfied with a modification we make to the Service, your sole remedy is to terminate your use of the Service.
Disclaimers of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW:
- SERVICES AND CONTENT ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND AGAINST INFRINGEMENT.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT:
- THE FUNCTIONS OF AND SERVICES PROVIDED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, SECURE OR ERROR- FREE;
- DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR
- THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SERVICES AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- WE MAKE NO WARRANTY REGARDING THE ACCURACY, VERACITY, INTEGRITY OR QUALITY OF THE CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES MADE AVAILABLE ON OR FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY THAT SUCH CONTENT, SITES OR RESOURCES WILL BE FREE OF MATERIAL THAT IS OFFENSIVE, INDECENT OR OBJECTIONABLE. ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT THAT YOU USE OR DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT MAY RESULT. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATION OR SERVICE THAT PROVIDES ACCESS TO OUR SERVICE (E.G., ANY THIRD PARTY APPLICATION DEVELOPED USING DENTALCARE6.COM’S API).
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL DENTALCARE6.COM, ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE, WHETHER OR NOT DENTALCARE6.COM HAS BEEN WARNED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND EVEN IF A REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
You are free to stop using our Service at any time. We also reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to the Service immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms. All provisions of the Terms which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof, and govern your use of this site, superseding any prior agreements between you and us. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party Content or third-party software. These Terms and the relationship between you and us will be governed by the laws of the United State without regard to its conflict of law provisions. The parties agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts for any dispute arising under or relating to the subject matter of these Terms. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent possible, while the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
Modifications to Terms of Service
For questions about these or any DentalCare6.com's terms or policies, email us at contact@DentalCare6.com.